Its use to track the people online, what they are doing in your site…
it shows the people who visits your site in map, the points which glow show the people online from that place at present.
You can see the demo in the right side.
This is the enhanced version of “Online Map ” plugin,
1. Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /online_map/ folder.
2. Drop the ‘online_map’ folder into your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder
3. In word press administration panels, click on plug-in from the menu.
4. You should see your new ‘Online People Map ’ plug-in listed under Inactive plug-in tab.
5. To turn the word presses plug-in on, click activate.
6. Go to widget link under Appearance tab, Drag & drop Online People Map widget to your desired location in the active sidebar.
secret code: Please enter your your unique code here you cab get your unique code from the mentioned website
width and height: its should be in pixel without px.
color: you can select color from dropdown.
Shape: you can select shape from dropdown.
Mapbackground:you can select map background from dropdown.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
I installed the plugin but can’t see it. What’s wrong?
Make sure the directory name is entered correctly on the settings page.
Widget title appears but no map?
please check your secret code is entered coreectly,also check your width and height it should not have px.