You can see the demo on the right side of the page
== Installation ==
1. Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /online_count/ folder.
2. Drop the ‘online_count’ folder into your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder
3. In word press administration panels, click on plug-in from the menu.
4. You should see your new ‘Online people ’ plug-in listed under Inactive plug-in tab.
5. To turn the word presses plug-in on, click activate.
6. Go to widget link under Appearance tab, Drag & drop Online people widget to your desired location in the active sidebar.
secret code: Please enter your your unique code here you cab get your unique code from the mentioned website
background and text color: You can change your background, text colour according to your template colour the colour code should be in hexa value and in lower case without the # symbol.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
I installed the plugin but can’t see it. What’s wrong?
Make sure the directory name is entered correctly on the settings page.
Widget title appears but no photos appear below it?
please check your secret code is entered coreectly,also check your bgcolor,text color both should be in hexa value without # and in lowercase.